Sunday, November 15, 2009

Hope you are sleeping well…

While you were sleeping your president made a few appointments that should scare the living hell out of you.

Yes… your president – who has decided we are not Christian nation- his words – not mine - has appointed Arif Alikhan – a well known Muslim to a high level policy-making position in the US DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY!

http://muslimmedianetwork.com/mmn/?p=4061

And my PERSONAL FAVORITE – Kareem Shora, a devout Muslim, who was born in Damascus, Syria.  ARE YOU PAYING ATTENTEINS.  This man – born in SYRIA is now the ADC National Executive Director and a member of the Homeland Security Advisory Council (HSAC).

http://muslimmedianetwork.com/mmn/?p=4176

Me – I am not to worried about it.  The Killeen massacre was just another murder, the 9-11 twin towers were just a few misdirected zealots, the USS Cole was a rogue extremist…. ETC… 

I mean – after all – there is no other religion in the world killing Americans in the name of their God.  But – don’t worry.

Don’t worry about this.  I am just a racist extremist.  It will be okay.  Honestly.

It is time to THROUGH OUT EVERY ELECTED OFFICAL IN THE US HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVE.

I really think I am going to run!

Why I am learning of this – not from my elected officials - who should be screaming from the mountaintops – but from a newsfeed to a Mussilim network.  For God’s sake people – wake up!

You people who defend your President by calling others names and blaming everything on George Bush better wake up!

1 comment:

  1. Question: What is wrong with appointing a Muslim to a high level policy making position in the US Dept of Homeland Security? Just a question? You do know that Muslims believe in the same God that Christians believe in. No matter what you have heard, its true they really do. Yes, there are very bad Muslims out there in the world, just like there are very bad Christians. Timothy McVeigh? Wasnt he a Christian. The Death Row serves home to many Christians. It upsets me when I hear people use the word Muslim as if it were an evil word. I am a devout Catholic. I attend mass every Sunday. My daughter accompanies me each week even though I have to drag her there. My husband believes in God and says prayers each night. He does not attend mass with us but has always respected my religion. My son on the other hand is a Muslim. He is ten years old. He is a straight A student since the day he stepped in a classroom. He plays baseball, runs track, and can answer any questions you may have on ANY sport. I raised my son and daughter to be Catholics. Around the age of 8 he decided that he wanted to read about the Muslim religion. He asked to go to the Mosque, so I took him. His father (my husband), who was raised Muslim had never stepped in a Mosque until the day his father died. My son studied the religion and even attended classes (that he asked to attend) just to learn more. He has shown so much devotion to his faith. I have never seen a ten year old devoted to their faith like he is.
    When I hear people speak of Muslims it makes my stomach turn just thinking of what my son will go through as he gets older. Should I tell my ten year old son who was born in this beautiful country, born to two American parents, that he should rule out a career in politics simply because of his religion and his last name. Im sorry I guess I forgot to mention that our last name is Hussein. To you my son is a Muslim Arab- to me my son is an All American, baseball player, fisherman, hunter, Astros fan, Cardinals fan, Red Sox fan,Longhorns fan (even though he plans on attending Rice) Texans fan, Cowboys fan, George Strait fan, Tim McGraw fan ...I could go on and on. I probably will have to for my son.
    So the next time you see someone and their name is Hussein or they say they are Muslim dont assume that they are a terrorist. It might just be my son. The other day he asked if he could by a homeless guy a beef jerky. When he gave that homeless man the beef jerky do you think it mattered what his race or religion was. Does it matter that his mother is a Catholic or Hispanic or his father Arab or Muslim. Or would it just matter that he was a Good hearted American. Because isnt that what really matters.

    ReplyDelete