Sunday, November 22, 2009

Yes is No … I mean No is Yes… Just Wait!!!

As you know by now the Senate has passed cloture in order to begin debate on the health care bill.

I had the opportunity to watch and listen as some of these morons stated their points and cast their votes.

My prediction is it will pass and we will be stuck with this piece of legislation until the next election. 

However… I predict this is what the liberals WHO VOTE FOR THE BILL will sound like when they are scrambling to explain why they voted yes on cloture and eventually will vote yes on the bill.

It might sound something like this…

Imagine that fine Louisiana or Arkansas liberal that sold you out…

“You see… I voted YES on the motion to cloture.  I really had no intention of supporting the bill as it was written.  I voted YES to move out of cloture, in fact, I intended to vote NO on the bill and YES only to debate bill I would vote NO on later when I made my NO a YES for you. 

So you see,  I never really voted YES for the bill… per say…. but rather to debate on the bill.  So my vote was a vote to talk about healthcare not a vote to change healthcare.  And then when the bill hit the floor… I became confused… You see, I was thinking I was again voting for cloture – so - I cast a YES vote… but in reality meant to cast a NO vote. 

In essence, you must look at what I intended to do… and that was to vote NO.  However, I realize it looks like I voted YES – especially since that is what the record says – but that is not what I meant to do.  So what I am asking is for you to put yourself in my shoes and imagine the confusion.  A NO vote means I would make  Obama mad and a YES vote means I make you mad.  Clearly - Obama is smarter than you – and AARP agreed with him and they are the experts of old people and healthcare– so I acted against my intention to vote NO and voted YES.  This was very difficult – I was engaged in turmoil over how to convince you my YES was NO and my NO was YES.  Again I never – never – had the intention of this legislation passing.  My only intention was to keep Obama happy.  Therefore, you can clearly see – my intention has been with you – the people – this entire time.  I never meant to vote YES, but NO, so my NO was really YES and my YES became NO.  Now you can see that I was confused by what I meant in how I cast my ballot for you by voting YES against your resounding NO.  See?”

And before you think I am crazy – Click here!!!

This is what they think of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment