Tuesday, March 30, 2010

AT&T, CATEPILLAR, 3M, others…

If you have access to ANY CEO, please pass this along…

 

So I have been thinking… I have a really good idea for the CEOs of the companies that are experiencing a negative impact as a result of the new healthcare bill. 

Please read my memo:

Attention Mr. CEO;

This past week ATT announced it faces a BILLION dollar loss directly related the new healthcare plan.  Now this plan, mind you, was not not supposed to raise taxes or cost more money, for anyone.

Caterpillar and 3M also announced they would lose 90 to 100 million each.

I am certain this is only the beginning.

I am also certain that this will translate to lost jobs.

So.... Here is my plan:

If you are a CEO and you are laying people off as a result of increased healthcare taxes, then I have a suggestion.  Lay off people FIRST that live in the CONGRESSIONAL DISTRICTS of those REPRESENTATIVES that voted for the bill.  Yes, you read that correctly.  Lay them off based on what has caused the problem.

Why... those that voted for this claimed it would not cost jobs or more money.

The goal: Bring the pain right to the districts and representatives that caused it.

Lastly, when you do this, make it very big and very public. 

It is time you take a stand!

No comments:

Post a Comment