Monday, September 7, 2009

A few things about Obama’s speech to students…

It seems everyone is in an uproar about President Obama speaking to the nation’s youth.  This may surprise you, but I think this is fine. 

Let’s take a look at a few things before we get excited. 

Most people are 100% OK with the government stepping right into their lives… what is one more intrusion?  My God people, you are not raising your children now, why do care if OBAMA jumps in?  Don’t you know he will speak and the masses will respond?

The main thing is this… 

We are in a time of economic hardship perhaps as close tot he great depression as we will ever be.

President Obama wants to make sure that he can positively impact as many young children as possible so that when they grow up they will be productive little US citizens.  Further, they will help keep the US on the right track!  <Now, just for grins and giggles click here and read this.> 

Things to think about are…

First thing you can read a copy of his speech.  <Click Here>

Second thing you can see the lesson plans teachers are being given.   <Click here for PreK-6>   <Click here for 7-12>

Third thing this is not a policy speech.  (I know this because the US Department of Education has told us so… see the FAQ section of their website or click hereSince it is writing and on the web, it must be true.)

Fourth thing… George Bush did it so it must be good.

Things to consider carefully…

First thing… I think the President should address the following:

  • The importance of birth certificates and school records;
  • The corruption of Chicago politicians , ACORN and voter fraud;
  • How and why the Constitution of the United States was written to protect against tyranny: and
  • His personal relationship with the NEW PARTY…click here for info on the new party and click here for info about Obama and the New Party

Second thing…  I think that each and every student that listens to the speech should read about Hitler’s youth.  Click here for a good starting point.  And no… I am not comparing Obama to Hitler…. only pointing out similar tendencies.

Third thing…  I think that each person in this country should research the definition of fascism ie… government controlled media, government controlled industry, government controlled everything.

Last thing… In case you can’t tell, this post is riddled with sarcasm. 

 

When President Bush addressed school children during the day I said then what I say now:

Government leaders do not need to address my children independent of my presence EXCEPT in a national emergency.  This creates a dangerous precedent and can be used as tool of indoctrination leading to tyranny. 

 

And yes… I said that… on the radio!! 

 

So… this is not about race – it is about a government leader attempting to reach into the mind of my child.

 

When this occurs, it can become the beginning of more government interference into my life, and I don’t want that!

No comments:

Post a Comment