Saturday, December 26, 2009

My Christmas List?

Since July 2009 I have spoken at a wide variety of political events. I have made a point to keep my message simple and consistent - get involved and make a difference.

Almost without fail - I am asked “what can we do for this country?”

My answer – get your head out of the sand and get involved.  EVEN IF IT SCARES YOU and EVEN IF YOU THINK IT UNIMPORTANT.

So, what do I want for Christmas 2010? 

  1. A new US House of Representatives.
  2. A new US Senate.

Now if you did not get me a Christmas gift this year, please don’t feel to bad.  What I would like you do is donate to worthy conservatives to help get this nation back on track!  (Notice I did not say Republicans, I said conservatives!)

My Christmas 2010 target list:

Number 1 – GENE GREEN MUST GO!  Gene has lost his way.  A once blue dog minded democrat, he is now a full blown left of center liberal.  His opponent is Frank Mazzapica.  Frank needs you.  He needs you NOW, not the week before the election, not the week of the election… HE NEEDS YOU NOW.  Most importantly, he needs your financial help. 

I am fully endorsing Frank! 

I have met Frank and had several conversations with him.

His website is http://www.mazzapica4congress.com/meet_mazz.html and he needs your help.  If you live in a conservative district, then send some of your political capital to Frank… he needs it and GENE GREEN must go!

Number 2 – SHEILA JACKSON LEE MUST GO!  What a gut wrenching embarrassment she is to the greater Houston area.  Every time she speaks I want to put fireworks in my ears and light them. 

Her opponent is John Faulk.  John needs you.  He needs you NOW, not the week before the election, not the week of the election… HE NEEDS YOU NOW.  Most importantly, he needs your financial help.

I am fully endorsing John!  I have met John and in fact, stood beside him at a Shelia Jackson Lee town hall gathering.

His website is http://www.faulkforcongress.org/index.html and he needs your help.  If you live in a conservative district that is under control, then send some of your political capital to John… he needs it and SHEILA JACKSON LEE – hailing from Houston Texas - must go!

Number 3 and 4….

There are two more targets for whom I will announce endorsements shortly.  I have not vetted their opponents to my satisfaction.  I will tell you now though that:

Number 3CHET EDWARDS MUST GO!  If this is the best Aggie land can do then it is time for some tea sips to takeover!

Number 4LAMAR SMITH MUST GO!  One word for this man – COWARD!

No comments:

Post a Comment