Saturday, July 4, 2009

Change you can believe in?

In my last writing I discussed the need for change. Let me be clear… I am talking about radical restoration of the United States.

The US has been deteriorating for a number of years. What I mean by that is we are moving farther away from the truths that established this nation. This is not the same United States in which I grew up!

Now that the man who promised change we can believe is in office… AND we do not have the change he promised. In fact… you may recall a few things he promised.

1) He promised transparency. To see how well he is doing on that take a look at this press conference. This press secretary is SMUG… I mean SMUG! Listen to Helen Thomas – the longest reporting journalist in the White House Press Room AND a huge Obama supporter.

2) He promised reduction in taxes to 95% of us. Considering the Congressional Budget Office (CBO) has said that the recently passed Cap and Trade bill will be the largest energy tax ever and will cause our energy bills to seriously increase I think he has lied. And that is fact I can believe in. But… don’t take my word for it, see what Obama has said himself.

3) He promised a new way of government. Our speak of the house, Nancy Pelosi, is STILL ACCUSSING the CIA of lying to congress. (Something yet to be proven.) Again, don’t take my word for it. Listen to Nancy herself.

So… I want to ask you… is this change YOU can believe in?

Not me, time for change to a radically restored United States!

In my next writing…

“The Baseline Steps to a Grassroots Restoration.”

Until we meet again, may God bless you and may God bless the United States.

-R

No comments:

Post a Comment