Thursday, August 6, 2009

Getting Involved

Get involved.  Let me say it again, get involved. 

As many of you know, I have attended a few town hall meetings during the last few days.  Click here to see me on ABC - 13.  The same footage has now aired on Good Morning America and ABC News.  Click here to see me on Good Morning America.

Folks… this in just not that hard – just show up, don’t be scared, and speak  your mind.  Your country needs you now more than ever before.

About what I am doing…

I can continue to call and write my 3 elected officials regularly.  I spoke directly with Gene Green two weeks ago.  I told him my expectations to NO VOTE healthcare.  He voted for it.  By doing so, he voted – CLEARLY VOTED – against the wishes of his district.

I made a commitment to him that I would show up at his town hall meetings.  I have held that commitment and will continue to do so.  I feel certain that I am driving Gene crazy.

Here is the true issue… this is not about health care… it is about government control and building a bigger government so that MORE PEOPLE BECOME DEPENDENT ON THE GOVERNMENT!! – Yes, it is that simple.

And before the BUSH haters send me email…. I did not support the Homeland Security Acts that allowed the government to listen to your phone calls either.

To see Houston congressman Gene Green – go to www.youtube.com and search Gene Green Town Hall Meetings and you will see a large amount of footage.  Let me tell you… this is an uprising… not a group of planted conservatives. 

Listen and watch.  Notice how the congressman is sweating and stumbling….

Gene Green :

Town Hall – Part 10

Town Hall – Part 6

 

And introducing…

Tim Bishop and the fine citizens he represents who are SILENT NO MORE!!

SILENT NO MORE PART 2

 

And next….

Arlen Specter and his girl Kathleen Sibelius…

oh the arrogance – Part 2

 

And…my personal favorite…

John Conyers….. the man who does not read the bills he votes for!!!!!

 

And last on the list of fun tonight….

Lloyd Doggett… Just Say No…part 1

Lloyd Doggett… part 2

 

 Well…. time to get involved.

Remember this… Robin Hood did not rob from the rich… he robbed the king!!

You are not alone!

2 comments:

  1. America was founded on hard work and freedoms. Not big brother taking care of us. If that is what you want, leave the USA and go to Canada, England, France etc. See how you like it. I guarentee you will want to come back to the country that you loved before 6 months ago. God please bless America.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is awesome, Ron.

    Comrade Green was quoted in the Comical today saying that at future town hall meetings he is going to restrict admission to those in his district. Maybe he will also cross-reference attendees against Obama's new database.

    ReplyDelete