Sunday, August 9, 2009

It is about control… not healthcare

Before you read this… click here and watch ALL OF THIS VIDEO in its entirety.  I have verified the modern content.

All this talk about healthcare is a smoke screen.  It is my belief that it is really about the desire of our federal government to gain unprecedented control of our liberty.  I have assembled a variety of video clips / reports to make my point…

First on my list: 

My personal interaction with Congressman Gene Green.  This clip was shot at a town hall meeting in East Houston.  During the meeting Congressman Green repeatedly makes it clear that his town hall meetings are for his constituents only.  When I stand to speak, he refuses to answer my questions and sarcastically points to the fact that I don’t live in his district. HE SEEMS TO FORGET I AM AFFECTED BY HIS VOTE regardless of where I live.  At the conclusion of the meeting he indicates that the days of town hall meetings may be ending as people are upset. 

There are several clips that can easily verify what I am stating.  Simply go to www.youtube.com and search Gene Green town hall.

Second on my list: 

The President of the United States has informed those opposed to healthcare reform that they need to “get out of the way.”  In essence, Obama says those who created the mess need to to get out of the way and be silent.  Well Mr. Obama - that would be the democrats!

It seems that Obama does not know OR has conveniently forgotten that much modern healthcare is a result of the HMO Act of 1973.  That bill was authored and pushed through the senate by none other than Ted Kennedy. 

Click here to see how Ted Kennedy – virtual creator of the modern HMO – has flipped his stance on what he created and NOW wants YOU to believe that conservatives created it and then broke it. 

 

Please note how proud he was of the bill at its adoption!  Much like Cap and Trade.

In essence - the folks who created the mess ARE NOT people like me.  When I talk – I should be heard.  Last I checked it is my constitutional right to voice opposition.  Let me point out that CNN aired the following story… not FOX.  Watch this all the way through – Obama is sick of the criticism – Boo Hoo!

The hypocrisy of our President is apparent.  The Democrats, under the leadership of Ted Kennedy created the HMO.  And now, all of sudden, HMOs are broken - and evil – and out of control – causing the end of the world as we know - and the Democrats want YOU to believe that conservatives created them and then then broke them! 

That my friends is a lie.

Third on my list: 

FLAG THE WHITE HOUSE.  If this does not scare you – then you need to wake up.  I wish I were making this up.  Click here to be directed www.whitehouse.gov and the report your neighbor program.  Yes – it is real.

Now stay with me on this… September 11, 2001 planes hit the WTC.  Within the following 24 months the Department of Homeland Security is created and the Patriot Act is passed.  (And before you Bush haters email me… I was opposed to that as well.) 

NOW CAN YOU IMAGINE THE LIBERAL OUTRAGE THAT WOULD HAVE ENSUED IF BUSH HAD POSTED A “REPORT YOUR NEIGHBOR” link at www.whitehouse.gov so that he could gather names of those that did not understand the program.  REALLY – can you imagine it?  Really?

So… one Senator has stood up… US Senator John Cornyn from Texas.  Click here to watch the interview.  Click here to see the letter Cornyn has sent to the President.

Let me be clear – I am not a huge Cornyn fan… but it looks like he may actually be a little conservative as evidenced by him standing up for free speech.

Conclusions:

  1. Congressman Gene Green thinks – and has said – that people out of his district should not be able to speak at his town hall meetings.  (Control.)
  2. Congressman Gene Green is contemplating – and has said – that he may start requiring people to show ID just to get into his public town hall meetings. (Control.)
  3. Congressman Gene Green reminded those at his last town hall meeting that it was being held on private property and HE was going to control what was said and HOW it was said. (Control.)
  4. President Obama wants those that disagree with him to be silent. (Control.)
  5. President Obama wants YOU to report people like me.  (Control.)

So I have concluded… this is about control!!!

So why control…Read this book!

Let me challenge EVERY ONE OF YOU to read this book – Rules for Radicals.  Let me end by saying that I do not endorse the contents… but I want you to know and understand how the new liberal mind is thinking.  This book is the play book.  Read it!!

Until we meet again, may God bless you and may God bless the United States of America!!

No comments:

Post a Comment