Sunday, August 23, 2009

You might be a racist if…

I have been watching CNN and MSNBC the past few days. During that time I have learned that I MIGHT BE A RACIST.  Not because I am, but because I don’t like the direction the government is taking this nation.

So… taking a play out of Jeff Foxworthy’s playbook… this is what I have learned…

You might be a racist if…

- You oppose anything that Obama has said.

You might be a racist if…

- You believe the 2nd amendment allows you to keep and bear arms.

You might be a racist if…

- You go to a town hall meeting and speak opposition to the proposed government take over of health care.

You might be a racist if…

- You are opposed to paying higher taxes so that people who do not work can be stay at home employees of the government.

You might be a racist if…

- You own, have ever owned, or intend to own a vehicle that gets less that 30 MPG.

You might be a racist if…

- You think GM, AIG, and other should have failed and went bankrupt.

You might be racist if…

- You opposed the bailout.

You might be a racist if…

- You oppose how our Secretary of State is making a total ass of herself and this country abroad.

You might be a racist if…

- You are opposed the cap and trade legislation that will cause our utility bills to skyrocket.

You might be a racist if…

- You support a non-white candidate who is conservative.

You might be a racist if…

- You think Congressman like Gene Green and Congresswoman Sheila Jackson Lee need to leave office because they are serving Nancy Pelosi and not their constituents.

You might be a racist if…

- You want the government to smaller, tax less, and leave you alone.

 

Now before those of you on the left who know me write me and tell me how mean I am and that I have just misunderstood Keith O, Rachel M, and others…. just know that  I have clip from CNN or MSNBC to back up each one of these comments from their highly intellectual journalists.

Until we meet again… may God bless you and may God bless the United States of America.

No comments:

Post a Comment